Ask any Parent about their Biggest Concern Regarding their child’s Personality Development and 9 out of 10 will say that they are most worried about the Child’s English Speaking Skills. English has been branded as a Global Language with over 350 million people across the globe speaking, reading and using English as a first language. There’s no surprise that English has become the language of the world.
As parents, we worry equally about the child’s, present as well as their future. While the early years are focussed more on the health and well-being of the child, with time the focus shifts towards making the child ready to face the corporate world out there.
Using Educational Magazines for Kids for better Learning of English –
- As teachers or parents, we can use Educational Magazines to stimulate the child’s interest in any topic.
- The cover of the Magazine can be used to brainstorm new words related to the pictures this helps in building their vocabulary.
- The headlines mentioned on the Magazine cover can be used to debate the topics. Children can be asked which story they would like to read first. This is a great way to initiate a discussion with children.
- A timer can be set to motivate children to skim through the Magazine.
- Children can be asked to write the main headlines and names of characters from all the stories to practice writing skills.
- Quizzes can be conducted to gauge the child’s observation skills, they can be asked:
- Where did you read about dogs?
- Where is an elephant illustrated in the Magazine?
- Where’s the mention of business visionaries?
- Which book is reviewed in the Magazine?
- Ask children to share which story appealed to them the most and why. This helps in identifying their topics of interest and can be used in future to kindle a stimulating conversation.
- Put the young ones to task by asking them to find and describe pictures in the Magazine. This helps in improving their English comprehension skills.
Long Story Short:
The nifty ideas shared here can be used to enhance the child’s English language reading and writing skills. Educational Magazines for Kids Spark their creativity and imagination and this helps in building up confidence in kids.
Educational Magazines for kids are a fun way to educate the young learners – they get to learn about people, places, current events, history and language among other things. iNTELLYJELLY is one of the best children’s monthly magazines that’s solely based on the premise of creating a fun Learning Experience for Kids.
iNTELLYJELLY is a Children’s Monthly Magazine that helps your child’s cognitive memory to improve and learn better. This monthly books for kids have done a thorough research on how kids retain more when the material stands out with interactive, Colorful and expressive content and Illustrations.